When writing this post “How to grow a full beard without patches”, I just recall a really hilarious memory with my husband.
For me, he is really a handsome guy, even with or without his beard. But once I told him that facial hair made a man, more or less, attractive to women, my husband started growing his beard. Unfortunately, this work was a bit annoying at first.
Every morning, he got up with patches because certain areas on his face tended to grow more hair than the others. When we exchanged the morning kiss, I felt those clumsy pieces of beard hurt on my cheek. It also looks a bit scattered and unkempt.
After a short while, I was truly surprised that his beard grew quickly and became thick and sexy. As I asked, he shared like this “Every patchy beard has a reason. Once I find the root, I know how to grow a full beard without patches.”
Here I share his useful solutions!
But First, Know Why Your Beard Is Patchy?
Patches might be genetics
Ask whether your father or your brother experience the patchy beard frequently?
If yes, then the patches might be in your genetic makeup.
But no worries. It does not mean that your facial hair can’t grow lush and thick. You just need to take more care of your beard and give it more time and patience to grow.
You might not old enough
A beardsman journey often comes up around puberty, when boys are 15 or 16 years old. However, the beard will never be able to grow thick and lush due to the hormonal imbalance, as well as other physical and mental changes.
If you are around 15 to 20s, you need to pull yourself to a full beard. Instead, give it several years to reach the full growth period.
You are experiencing a hormonal or vitamin imbalance
If it is neither your genes nor your age that cause patchy beard. Then, you might have suffered from a shortage of testosterone or dihydrotestosterone (DHT). They are mainly responsible for hair growth.
Your diet and stress-related issues are the main causes.
In addition, the deficiency of amino acid and vitamin A and beta A can also slower the bread growth.
You treat your bread improperly
Bad grooming habits and poor maintenance prevent your beard from growing evenly.
For example, facial products including isopropyl alcohol can strip natural oils from your beard, leave it dehydrated and not poor-nutritional to grow properly.
Moreover, wrong morning and night routines harm your beard more than help.
How to Grow a Full Beard without Patches?
You will not live with the frustrating patches for long if you take care of your beard the right way. Here come several tips to thicken your beard in several weeks. My husband tried and succeeded. You are next!
Or this gentleman?
Take it easy & Leave your facial hair to grow
Be patient is the key!
Growing a full beard is not a several-night story, especially when you are too young. It might take your facial hair two or three months to get a stable growth rate. So, you might get on with the patches for a while. When it comes the right time, your beard grow faster and cover all patchy spots.
Live healthily & Think positively
Do not ask how to grow a full beard without patches if you still do not break bad habits that affect hormonal balance and reduce nutritions good for hair growth.
- Get rid of junk food and eat healthy diets which are rich in proteins, vitamins (A/beta A; E; C) and amino acid. They are good for your hair, both head hair, and facial hair
- Form healthy habits. For example, you must try to stay away from stress sources, get proper sleep, drink more water and less alcohol
- Ensure the hormonal balance, focusing on increasing testosterone and DHT. Ways to leverage these hormones naturally are losing weight, doing exercises, and follow a healthy diet
Learn how to care and maintain your beard
Do not be lazy if you want your beard to be thicker quickly. Remember to embrace a daily grooming routine.
- Clean the beard daily with clean water. Use a shampoo for beards twice or three times a week.
- Dry the beard gently with a blow-drier or a tiny-wet towel. Remember not to dry it completely
- Apply moisturizing products, such as beard oil, beard balm or conditioners.
- Brush and comb the beard daily to increase the blood circulation so that the facial hair is provided with more nutrients.
- Trim the beard frequently, keeping it neat and healthy.
Update Me Back on Efficiency
I have shared some useful and basic tips on how to grow a full beard without patches. Give them a try and you will know how they work in several weeks. If possible, please update me on the result so I know that my post is useful or not.