If you’re looking for a fun and easy way to teach kids to count, try this awesome trick with bubble gum!
You’ve probably heard of this trick, but I’ll tell you the reason it works!
As a child, I was always told not to play with bubbles because they can burst and hurt people.
But after I learned how to blow bubbles, I never had to be told again.
In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to blow bubbles with a piece of gum and teach your kids how to count.
When you learn how to do this trick, you’ll have an easy way to teach your kids how to count while having a ton of fun.
Blow bubble with your hands
Here are some of the benefits of blowing a bubble with your hands:
– It is fun and easy to blow bubbles with your hands. It will only take you a few minutes to learn how to do this.
– It is a fun and easy way to teach kids how to count.
– Your kids will get excited when they see the bubble coming out of their mouths.
– You don’t need any tools, and you can even teach your kids how to blow bubbles without getting bubble gum on their clothes.
Let’s start blowing bubbles!
1: Open your mouth.
2: Hold a piece of gum.
3: Stick your tongue out and stick the piece of gum on your tongue.
4: Close your eyes and blow into your mouth.
5. You can now use the bubble as a counter for counting!
When you have finished blowing the bubble, you will be able to count up to 5 with this trick.
Once you learn how to do this trick, you can use it to teach your kids how to count. You can even have them practice it whenever they want to!
If you have kids, I’m sure you’ve experienced the frustration of trying to get them to blow bubbles. But when they finally get the hang of it, they just want to keep going.
I remember my first time blowing bubbles. I was mesmerized by how they formed and grew, and I wanted to try it again. But I was also scared that the bubbles would break, and I didn’t want to end up with a messy mess.
Fortunately, I was able to figure it out, and now I’m able to teach my kids to do the same. And that’s what I’ll show you today.